Wednesday, March 20, 2013

By Small Means

One of my favorite scriptures is found in Alma 37:7. "And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.I know that by small means the Lord accomplishes many miracles. I have come to understand that true intelligence is often doing complex things through small means and God does this often. It is incredible to me that the Lord prepares and sends out his young men and women to teach his gospel. We are a small means being young and unlearned by the worlds standards but through this small means thousands of miracles are accomplished. I am excited to watch the Lord bring about his great and eternal purposes in my mission. 

"Y el Señor Dios se vale de medios para realizar sus grandes y eternos designios; y por medios muy pequeños el Señor confunde a los sabios y realiza la salvacion de muchas almas." Alma 37:7







No comments:

Post a Comment